Thursday, March 29, 2012

Welcome

Hi! I'm Marie.

Welcome to my blog!


I'm a proud mother and wife. I've spent my life writing and have dreamed of being published my entire life. I love good books, good movies, and life. I appreciate beauty for what it is and love being surrounded by it. My children define me as a person and have made me stronger over the years. Everything I do is for them and their future. I adore history and love incorporating it into my stories. I believe we learn from our history and if we can learn from our mistakes we can learn not to repeat them.


I want to be Indiana Jones.


I want to travel and see the world and write about everything I encounter. I want to share these experiences with my family and show my children all there is to appreciate in the world. I choose to smile in the face of pessimism and won't let negative attitudes bring me down. I have faith in myself and others because I know we are all capable of doing anything as long as we put our minds to it. Overall, I want to give my children the best life I can and show them that I have what it takes to make anything possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment